A beautiful day out of Coyote Point










Not this weekend but the previous
my friend Matt and I headed out with Isabel in tow to do a bit of sailing. This was to be the first major sail of 2009 ( I had been out for a minor sail already). I have built a mast raising system and also done a few repairs to the trailer since then.

Regardless, we had an easy launch and the winds were pretty light for noontime out of Coyote. We motored out a fair way before raising the sails. I have finished running the lines aft and it was really cool to have everything working well. I also installed a CanSail Tiller Lock and this was the first time I used it It worked well and I relished the ability to duck into the cabin for a second or use it for heaving to.









Matt like to take pictures of his feet

Comments

Popular Posts