Apple Pie Dinghy

I am in the process of building an "Apple Pie" dinghy prompted by my desire to "cruise" a few locations over the summer. The dinghy plans are free and come with a ( charming, nice, quaint, insert your adjective here) story about how the plans came about. I have already veered away from the original plans in several ways that I will detail in a longer post. Suffice it to say that i am looking forward to being done.

Even this small simple project has a hundred little details that must be completed in sequence. It is like any other large project, like the addition on my house or the kayak I built last summer. You begin it in naive ignorance and simple mindedness and then come to realize that even this small thing, is herculaen in scope. Regardless, I am really looking forward to splashing this thing. More to come.

Comments

Popular Posts