Building the "Cheap Canoe"









Image of me testing the canoe in my Bros pool.


Of course.....you might say I get too excited. My wife says she'd like to kayak and I'm like cool man ... I'll build one. Regardless, i really needed to complete something this summer and this seemed like the perfect solution. Now I want to build an actual kayak and Matt is all excited about building one for himself. It is rather dull, but the various steps in building this thing are illustrated at: http://www.keay3.net/cheap_canoe/Site/Library.html

I have already got Matt on board for an night time trek down Coyote creek. I know that native americans are allowed to navigate these seasonal waterways, I figure if we go down during the night, who'll notice. My biggest concern are some of the resident crazies that live along the waters edge. Can you hear the Banjos?

I'll do my best to document it all. It should be epic at the very least.

Comments

Popular Posts