Coyote Point Beercan Weds

6-23

Got out to do the beercans this evening with Dave. Dave has raced alot and I was looking forward to sailing with him. Tonight I made a couple of mistakes and though bummed, feel I have learned a bit from them. Because these races have a "Rabbit" start and when the fast boats round the windward mark for the last time all the boats get to run for the east mark and then downwind, we actually held everyone off to the end. We were the last boat, but because of the way the race works, we were first home. Can take no glory in that, but like I said, a coupld of lessons learned.

Also, I was given a GoPro camera as a gift. This was my first run at it. Much of the time I thought it wasn't recording it was and vice versa. Came back to read the directions and right at the top it says, "Read the directions, this is not a camera to learn by trial and error". Yep.

Here is a video if you're interested.

Comments

Popular Posts