Luna Tik Disquiet Junto 0420 submission

I had set myself to blogging once a week for the new year, fortunately I also cut myself plenty of slack if I don't have any of interest to post.

I take part in the Disquiet Junto when inspired by the weeks topic.  This week was to use the lunar phases as an inspiration.  Initially the idea didn't stick, but I thought about it a while and researched NASA footage to see what they had in the archives.  Funny how I can be inspired by a visual or a phrase from a book.  Guess that shouldn't be a surprise, I have always been that way in art making.

So, once I had the visual, that was a big help.  I didn't want to reduce the phases of the moon to discrete items which I could use as triggers or note values.  Just went with the swells of waxing and waning.

The soundcloud is audio only, Vimeo has the video paired with the audio.




Luna Tik Disquiet Junto 0420 from Keay Edwards on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts